When you work for Domenico, you’re part of the family.
Are you searching for the ultimate tractor trailer driving experience?
- Steady work – no waiting around wondering when your next run will be.
- Above-average pay – hourly rate with overtime available. Call for details
- Optimized runs – 400 to 800 miles, round trip routes dispatched to maximize your time and make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Excellent benefits – Medical, dental, vision, paid vacations.
- Consistent schedules – 5 days on, 2 days off, with consistent year round work available 7 days a week.
- The same tractor every work week – treat it like your own, but without the headaches or expense of ownership.
We know it sounds too good to be true, and that’s the point: we’re a different breed of trucking company. We only hire the best and we aim to keep them as happy and engaged as possible because that translates to outstanding customer service, improved reliability, and – in the end – growth and profit for the entire company.
Domenico Transportation is always on the lookout for the very best CDL Class “A” Mountain Drivers in Colorado.
Driving jobs at Domenico Transportation are not the industry standard, where you spend weeks at a time on the road. Our drivers are staff employees, who are assigned their own late model Kenworth T680 tractors for their scheduled work week. Essentially the truck is yours, you have the freedom of an Owner Operator, yet without the headaches and expense of fuel, repairs, and maintenance. Our hourly pay is above market average for the qualified, experienced, and mature professional.
- Drivers have set schedules with same days off
- Assigned late model Kenworth T680 Tractors
- You are the person-in-charge with live unload, all dock height palletized and indoors
- Above average wages
- Hourly pay / earn more during inclement weather
- Vacation Pay
- Overtime Pay
- All duty time, and drive time paid at the same hourly rate
- Additional work available
- Dispatched loads originate / end in Denver
- Driver-friendly trucks with lots of amenities (satellite radio, heated seats, Bluetooth, etc.)
- An In-house at the terminal maintenance shop
- Dock to dock freight
- Minimum 3 years driving with CDL, at least 2 in mountains
- No moving violations within the past 3 years
- Pass drug test & Company Physical
- CDL class A driver license
- Ability to drive year round in Colorado Mountains
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to grab, please fill out our Employment Screener Form to learn more. We will consider the right candidates from around the country.