Domenico Transportation’s safety record is spotless, as safety is our top priority. Considering we drive in some of the most challenging icy, snowy and mountainous conditions possible, Domenico has earned top safety ratings that far exceed the national average. We ensure our drivers and your deliveries are always safe.
Here is a snapshot of our safety record:
Domenico Transportation US Inspection results for 24 months prior to 2-2-12:
FMCSA Safety Rating: Satisfactory
Authority: Interstate for Hire
ISS Score: Pass Safety 32
Inspection Type: Vehicle – Driver
OUT OF SERVICE: 0 – 0
OUT OF SERVICE %: 0% – 0%
NAT’L AVERAGE %: 20.72% – 5.51%
A focus on workplace safety and low OJI has resulted in many industry awards and acknowledgments, including:
- Best Overall Safety Program in Colorado, 2011 – Presidents Trophy presented by CMCA
- Silver National Highway Traffic Safety Awards – Seven Years in a Row, 2005-2011 – Presented By Great West Casualty Co.
- Outstanding Driver of the Year Award, 2010 – Presented By CMCA & Great West Casualty Co.
- Outstanding Highway Safety Award For Company With Over 3 Million Miles, 2010 – 2nd Place – Presented By CMCA
- Transportation Company Of The Year, 2007 – Presented By Kroger Logistics
- Work Place Safety Awards, 2006 & 2007 – Presented By Great West Casualty Co.